“Hurry up and come to the car” I was yelling at my dad.
“Just wait Myra” he replied angrily.
“Stop thinking you're a grown up cause you’re not” my mum responded
‘I should stand by the door,’ thinking in my mind, ‘so I can hurry him up about it.’
“Schools going to be finish by the time we leave” I was whining.
“Don’t be so dramatic and being a drama queen” my mum called out.
“Just take your daughter” mum shouted.
“I would take her, but the sleepy head slept in and never woke up”
Dad answered Mum.
“Well it’s not my fault I heard the television all night” I said back!
“it is your fault” Mum was saying “ You should've just turned the t.v off if it was bothering you.”
I came out with it “We have to be in time for school”
“Okay we’re leaving” dad had suggested
“Yusss finally” I said.
We drove down the driveway on our way to school. But I just knew I had forgotten my lunch at home.
We already past the house before I knew it and so I had to make a Decision. whether
- To ask dad for money to buy lunch
- or don’t eat.
But I can’t starve too so I went with number one so I asked my dad
“Dad can I get some lunch on the way to school?”
“I’ll buy you a lasagna and drink at the dairy in Tautoro”
“Thanks Dad”
So there we were on our way to kura/school and mahi/work As we arrived
all I could see were my friends standing outside waiting for me to arrive.
I was so happy and then the van stopped so dad could let me off.
So there I was hopping out of the Van and I said to my dad. “see you later”
dad replied “Yup, see you at the bus stop.”
My trip to Tautoro-school.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.